Set in the heart of Westminster, between Big Ben and Buckingham Palace, these desirable offices are perfect for any business working with government.
Many have rooftop views and all are available on simple, flexible terms, with a one-page contract as standard.
- Fully furnished, just walk in and use
- High speed internet access in all workspace
- Welcoming reception to greet you and your guests
- Offices with views over the rooftops of Westminster
- Vending machines for a quick snack
- Meeting rooms and a videoconferencing studio
*** By Road:FROM M4/M3/M25
- Follow A4 into central London.
- At Hyde Park Corner, turn right into Grosvenor Place and follow signs to Victoria.
- At traffic lights, drive straight ahead into Bressenden Place
- Turn left into Victoria Street then straight on and at the second traffic lights after Army & Navy turn left into Broadway.
- You will see New Scotland Yard on your right, drive straight ahead and at the end of the road turn left
- You will immediately see Regus 50 Broadway on your right.
- Car park situated off Victoria Street (turn right by Army & Navy Dept. Store)
*** By Air: FROM HEATHROW AIRPORT
- Piccadilly Line to South Kensington, change to District or Cirle Line to St James's Park station.
- Or take Heathrow Express to Paddington and Cirle line ot taxi from there.
FROM GATWICK AIRPORT
- Take Gatwick Express to Victoria, one stop from St James's Park on District or Circle Line.
- Stansted Express to Liverpool Street Station and taxi or Circle Line from there to St James's Park Station.
*** By Public Transport:
- St James's Park underground station on District and Cirle Lines.
- Buses 11, 24, 148 and 211 stop at Victoria Street which is a 2 minute walk from Broadway.