The serviced offices in this majestic period building is very close to St Paul's tube and City Thameslink station, with a grand entrance and reception area.
Adjacent to prestigious international banks, the London Stock Exchange and the Old Bailey, the building is in the heart of the City's financial district.
- Meeting rooms - ready to use when you need them
- Reliable, business quality Wi-Fi
- Business Lounge
- Plenty of natural daylight from two internal light wells
- Impressive entrance and reception area with marble pillars
- Close to local and national rail links - Stylish bars and cafes nearby
*** By Road:
- On street parking is limited although there are spaces on Old Jewry and Gresham Street.
- A NCP car park is a 5 minute walk away near Barbican Station.
*** By Air:
- By Air from City Airport: Take the DLR to Bank.
- By Air from Stansted: Take the Stansted Express to London Liverpool Street.
*** By Public Transport: By Tube from St Paul's (Central line): 1 minute walk.
- Leave the station through Exit 1 and head along St Martin's le Grand towards The Museum of London.
- The centre is located approx 20m on your right, after Maplins and Tesco Express.
By Tube from Bank (Circle, District, Northern, DLR, Central and Waterloo & City lines):
- 5 minute walk.
- Take the Cheapside / Poultry exit and walk up Cheapside towards St Paul's.
- The road will eventually curve right and join St Martin's le Grand.
- Our centre is on the right after Maplins and Tesco.
By Tube from Moorgate (Northern, Circle, Metropolitan & the Hammersmith & City lines) and Mansion House (Circle and District lines):
- Both stations are around a 5-10 minute walk.
- By Train from Cannon Street, Blackfriars, City Thameslink and Liverpool Street stations:
- All are within a short walking distance.