This contemporary business centre is easy to find at the hub of Paddington Central, a thriving business neighbourhood within walking distance of the mainline station and two Underground stations.
The serviced offices and meeting rooms are located on the sixth floor of a stunning building with excellent light and is close to every amenity.
- Fully serviced offices – turn up and work
- Impressive reception and atrium
- Three well-appointed meeting rooms
- Close to Paddington station
- Home to big-name companies – ideal networking
- Secure high-speed internet
*** By Road:
- The A40 Westway, one of London's main arteries, runs alongside the development.
- Within a few miles the A40 becomes the M40 and links with the M25 providing speedy access to the national motorway network.
- Access to Paddington Central is directly off Bishop's Bridge on Bishop's Bridge Road, W2.
*** By Air:
- Heathrow International Airport is just 15 minutes away
*** By Public Transport: From Paddington Station Hall / Heathrow Express: (Do not exit at Praed Street)
- Walk to the far end of platform 8 and follow signs to 'Sheldon Square - leading to Kingdom Street'
- Walk over the walkway, along the canal, turn left at Starbucks
- In front of you is Sheldon Square amphitheatre, please cross to the other side where you will see Kingdom Street in front of you
- Exiting from Bakerloo line, District Line or Circle Line approaching Paddington clockwise:
- Follow signs to Paddington mainline station and use the instructions above from Paddington mainline station hall
- Exiting from Hammersmith City line or Circle Line approaching Paddington anti clockwise:
- After the ticket barriers outside the tube entrance, turn left and follow signs to “Sheldon Square - leading to Kingdom St”