Our serviced offices can be found on the fourth floor of this stunning blue building in the Paddington Basin.
The offices are ideal for doing business with neighbours in telecoms and energy, or the many corporates that have HQs in W2 – a growing commercial hub.
- Upmarket business location
- Easy to get to from Heathrow - 15 minutes away
- Simple one-page contracts
- Spacious meeting and conference rooms
- High speed internet access
- Underground parking - a real plus in London
*** By Road:
- The A40 Westway, one of London's main arteries, runs alongside the development.
- Within a few miles the A40 becomes the M40 and links with the M25 providing speedy access to the national motorway network.
- Access to Paddington Central is directly off Bishop's Bridge on Bishop's Bridge Road, W2.
*** By Air:
- Heathrow International Airport is just 15 minutes away
*** By Public Transport: From Paddington Station Hall / Heathrow Express: (Do not exit at Praed Street)
- Walk to the far end of platform 8 and follow signs to 'Sheldon Square - leading to Kingdom Street'
- Walk over the walkway, along the canal, turn left at Starbucks
- In front of you is Sheldon Square amphitheatre, please cross to the other side where you will see Kingdom Street in front of you
- One Kingdom Street is on your left - you can see a bright yellow statue (“Untitled Yellow” by Steven Gontarski) outside our main entrance
- Exiting from Bakerloo line, District Line or Circle Line approaching Paddington clockwise:
- Follow signs to Paddington mainline station and use the instructions above from Paddington mainline station hall
- Exiting from Hammersmith & City line or Circle Line approaching Paddington anti clockwise:
- After the ticket barriers outside the tube entrance, turn left and follow signs to “Sheldon Square - leading to Kingdom St”
- Taxi access to One Kingdom Street at Paddington Central is directly off Bishop's Bridge on Bishop's Bridge Road, W2