Highly accessible from Charing Cross station, these serviced offices occupy an unusual triangular building near Nelson’s Column.
Just right for any businesses working with nearby government departments or the retail sector in Covent Garden.
- Easy-to-book meeting rooms for privacy
- All the running of an office done for you
- Disabled facilities that make life easier
- Major transport links close by
- Famous neighbourhood – Trafalgar Square
- Dedicated administrative support
*** By Road:
- Follow arterial routes to central London.
- Follow road signs to Trafalgar Square
- Duncannon Street locatedright off Trafalgar Square
*** By Air:
- 40 minutes journey from London City Airport.
*** By Public Transport: From the Overground Charing Cross national rail:
- Take the exit on the far left next to Bonapartes cafe/bar – it will be marked Way Out 1: Strand
- Walk straight towards the traffic lights
- Cross the road towards Pizza Express
- Duncannon Street is round the corner to your left
- Golden Cross House is on the left hand side no 8 Duncannon Street
From Charing Cross Underground:
- There are two parts to the Charing Cross Underground station.
- You will either exit by Trafalgar Square (mainly Bakerloo Line) or at the Charing Cross station / The Strand (mainly Northern Line):
Trafalgar Square exit:
- Exit at the barriers
- Follow signs to British Rail, Charing Cross, The Strand
- On your left take the stairs marked St Martin-in-the-Fields and Coliseum
- Exit across the road from Trafalgar Sq, from top of the stairs walk straight ahead towards St Martins Church
- Duncannon St is the first street on your right. We are at no 8 which on your right hand side.
The Charing Cross station / The Strand exit:
- Turn right outside the barriers and exit near Kodak Express Shop
Follow the signs on the wall marked Exit 6:
- Strand (North side), Trafalgar Square
- Take the stairs straight up into Duncannon Street
- From the top of the stairs walk straight ahead,
- Golden Cross House in on the left hand side no 8 Duncannon Street