This efficient drop-in workspace at Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 is dedicated to keeping business people productive when they’re on the move.
It’s accessible from junction 14 of the M25 or from junction 4b of the M4 and has its own separate access at the upper level of Arrivals at T5.
- Work productively before or after a flight from T5
- Free secure Wi-Fi – business quality you can trust
- Complimentary refreshments – concentrate on work without leaving
- Printing facilities available
- Meeting room if you need to talk confidentially
- Hot desks available for shared working
How to find us: Once in Terminal 5 Arrivals concourse, take the red elevator or escalator to the first floor signed Regus Express. Once at the first floor, take the double doors positioned in between the BA offices/Executive Lounge and the Heathrow VIP area. Follow the corridor round to the right until you see the Regus Express Business Lounge signs.
Find out more at Regus Express
*** By Road:
- The terminal is on the Western Perimeter Road and has its own separate access road.
- Reached from junction 14 of the M25.
- From M4, exit at junction 4b and follow the M25 south to junction 14.
- Postcode for satellite navigation: TW6 2GA
*** By Public Transport:
- National Express and other operators run services from Heathrow to more than 500 destinations Heathrow Express - With a journey time of 15 minutes between the airport and London Paddington, and departures every 15 minutes Heathrow Connect* - Stopping service to London, calling at local stations in west London and reaching Paddington in 26 minutes
- Heathrow Connect trains and local buses terminate at Terminals 1, 2 & 3 where you will need to change on to the Heathrow Express service for Terminal 5 (travel between these terminals is free).