We’re continuously working on new ways to improve Gaest.com and now potential bookers are given the option to contact you with questions before they make an actual booking request.
Here’s an example of how it works:
- A booker, let’s call her Anne, has a question about your space that she needs answered before making an actual booking request.
- Anne uses the new “contact Host” feature on the platform to send you a message.
- You receive an e-mail (and SMS) letting you know that Anne has a question.
- You use your dashboard to answer Anne and send her an invitation to book your space.
- Anne receives an e-mail with your reply and invitation.
- Anne accepts your invitation, confirming the booking request.
So, when you receive a message from a potential booker, you’ll be informed about the date and time, number of attendees and questions or any special needs. This makes it easier to sort out details about the booking in the message center and gives you a valuable opportunity to welcome your Gaests even before they’ve made the actual booking request.
All you need to do when receiving a message is to check your availability and respond within 24 hours. If you have any follow-up questions to your Gaest, this is a great occasion to ask!
Once you’ve figured out every question and detail, you’ll have to invite the Gaest to book your space: Remember to press the invite button to ensure your Gaest confirms the booking. When the invite is send, you’ll automatically accept the booking - now all that’s left is for the Gaest to confirm.
Book på timebasis
Dine data er i sikre hænder
Lad dig inspirere!
Tilmeld dig Gaest Guide-nyhedsbrevet og få vores bedste tips og ideer til at forbedre dine møder.